Amy has been practicing law exclusively in the area of Domestic Relations since 2003. She received her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Dickinson College, graduating cum laude, with a double major in Sociology and Spanish. While at Dickinson, Amy was a Member of the Spanish Honor's Society, and also served as a Teaching Assistant and tutor.
Continuing her education at the Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University, Amy received her Juris Doctorate. At Pennsylvania State, Amy was selected to Appellate Moot Court Board, and also served on the ACLU's "Know Your Rights Campaign." Amy also met her husband Noah Weisberg, a fellow law student, at Pennsylvania State. Amy is currently a member of the prestigious I'anson Hoffman Inn of Courts.
Amy has practiced extensively in all the Courts of Hampton Roads, including Williamsburg, York County, Gloucester, Matthews County, York County/Poquoson, Hampton, Newport News, Suffolk, Portsmouth, Virginia Beach, and Chesapeake.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Honors: Moot Court Board
- Honors: ACLU's "Know Your Rights Campaign"
- Dickinson College
- B.A. cum laude
- Honors: Member, Spanish Honor's Society
- Major: Sociology
- Major: Spanish
Honors and Awards
- Virginia Super Lawyers - Rising Star, 2014 - 2015
- Martindale-Hubble Client Distinction Award , 2015
- Top Attorneys – Virginia’s Outstanding Young Lawyers, Family Law, 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- I'anson Hoffman Inn of Courts, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kenneth B. Murov, Attorney at Law
- Joseph Hood & Associates