Common Criminal Defense Questions
Being charged with a crime is a highly stressful thing. Fear and confusion are among the most common feelings people experience when they are looking for a criminal defense attorney to represent them or their family members.
Your Questions, Your Answers
If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime, you probably have important questions that need to be answered. The answers to many of your questions will depend on your circumstances. At Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC in Newport News , Virginia, our criminal defense attorneys are here to answer your questions. Some people ask us:
- What is your percentage of wins?
- Do you make any guarantees about results?
- If I hire your firm, what do I get for my money?
- How much will defense representation cost me?
- What motions will need to be filed on my behalf?
- Do you charge flat fees or hourly rates?
- How long will it take to resolve my case?
- Will I have to go to court?
- What is the difference between district court and circuit court?
- What do I do if I have been arrested?
Our goal is to provide outstanding defense representation to you. Our objective is to help you reach your goals, which generally relate to reaching a favorable case outcome. Our method is to be honest, thorough, hardworking and cost-effective in working toward favorable outcomes for our clients.
Contact Us To Talk To A Lawyer
On this Criminal Defense FAQ page, we have listed basic questions that we are asked regularly. This site is not meant to provide legal advice or form an attorney-client relationship. Contact us for assistance with your criminal case. Call 757-528-2643.