Quality Representation And Honest, Straightforward Advice
Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC has been representing the citizens of the Hampton Roads area in criminal, family and personal injury matters for several years. We understand the stress and emotion that accompany serious legal challenges, and we are known for providing honest, straightforward advice and excellent representation to every client we serve.
At our first meeting, you will find that we listen intensely to the facts and circumstances of your case and your goals. One of our attorneys will advise you of the law surrounding your case in a way that you can understand. We will also give you an honest assessment of the reasonable likelihood of accomplishing your goals, and we will map out a practical approach to your case.
While we have enjoyed much success with our clients' cases, we are a firm that will not make you false promises or sugarcoat the issues in your case. We pride ourselves in telling you what you need to hear, even if it is not necessarily what you want to hear.
We look forward to the opportunity to speak to you about how we can put the considerable resources of our firm to work for you.
Focused Practice On Family Law, Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Business Law & Estate Planning
Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, offers practical legal guidance to residents of communities throughout Virginia who are experiencing significant challenges in the following areas of the law:
- Criminal Defense: From criminal traffic matters, such as DUIs and reckless driving, to more serious offenses such as murder, rape and robbery
- Family Law: Divorce, custody, visitation, adoption, child support and spousal support
- Personal Injury Law: Motor vehicle accidents, premise liability (slip and fall) and negligence
- Business Law: Business entity formation, contract drafting and review, breach of contract, construction law, fraud, insurance coverage law, llc disputes, business litigation and more
- Wills, Trusts & Estates: Estate planning, wills and trusts, special needs trusts, living wills, medical powers of attorney
In our opinion, the law is simply too vast for anyone to be a master of all of its varied areas. Instead, we pride ourselves on focusing our areas of practice so that we stay on the cutting edge of the emerging case law in our respective fields of practice.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter
Contact Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, in Newport News or Norfolk, to discuss your legal matter in confidence with one of our lawyers. We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your family.