Same-Sex Child Custody Matters
In Virginia, same-sex family law is a relatively new area of practice. With recent changes at the federal level, it will be essential for many families and individuals to obtain experienced legal representation regarding same-sex custody issues. Our firm can help. We have always been committed to serving same-sex couples, families and individuals in important legal matters.
Helpful, Informed Advocacy In Custody Cases
Attorney Amy Weisberg of Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, in Newport News, Virginia, provides helpful, informed legal advocacy in same-sex divorce and child custody cases. Amy and her staff can assist you in protecting your legal rights by addressing important questions like:
- How will custody and, if applicable, child support be worked out?
- What is the relationship between child custody and child support?
- What if my child was adopted?
- Is biological parentage a factor in my custody case?
- Was the child born of a legally recognized marriage (at the time of his or her birth)?
- Was there an in vitro process or surrogacy?
- Can a court take away my rights if I was previously married to someone of the opposite sex?
- Has your firm handled many same-sex family law cases?
- Can my case be resolved outside of court?
Get Your Questions Answered | Free, Confidential Consultation
Every custody case is different and should be evaluated carefully. It is important to obtain proper legal advice before pursuing any course of action in a custody matter.