With police investigators intent on closing their case and prosecutors focused on painting you as a criminal, it can seem like everyone has already sealed your fate.
Many law firms offer representation by a single attorney. At Weisberg & Weisberg in Newport News, we are proud to have a team of lawyers available to work on any given case. They practice extensively in the area of criminal law, often represent clients together as a team, appearing together in the defense of a client, as well as working together outside of the courtroom, formulating strategies and legal arguments. Whether you have made a mistake or were wrongly accused of committing a crime in Virginia, we will zealously protect your rights.
Over 50 Years of Experience on Your Side
Having over 50 years of experience with criminal law matters, we consider ourselves particularly well equipped in understanding your situation and how to deal with it effectively. If you have been arrested in Newport News, Virginia Beach, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Smithfield, Suffolk, Hampton, Franklin, North Hampton County, Accomack County, South Hampton County or elsewhere throughout the Eastern Shore, the sooner you consult with an experienced criminal defense lawyer, the better your chances of putting this legal problem behind you.
We have extensive experience protecting our clients against criminal charges such as:
- Drug crimes including possession, distribution & manufacturing
- Voluntary or involuntary manslaughter
- Domestic violence & domestic assault and battery
- Malicious wounding and maiming
- Weapons charges
- Property crimes including robbery, larceny, burglary, breaking and entering, shoplifting
- Traffic offenses such as DUI and reckless driving
- White collar crime such as fraud, embezzlement, insider stock and securities trading, identify theft, credit card theft and fraud, insurance fraud and writing worthless checks
- Juvenile offenses including underage possession of alcohol
- Miscellaneous crimes such as being drunk in public, disorderly conduct, obstruction of justice, violation of a protective order or contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile
View our past criminal defense case results.
Contact Us in Newport News Today
Never talk to the police without a criminal defense attorney present. Call 757-528-2643 in Newport News to find out how we can help you fight criminal charges.
We also represent clients throughout the Hampton Roads area, including students at Old Dominion University (ODU), Christopher Newport University (CNU), William & Mary, University of Richmond, Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU), Hampton University (HU), Regent University, Virginia Wesleyan College.