Providing A Strong Defense For Charges Alleging Sexual Abuse Of A Minor
Child sexual abuse charges can tarnish your reputation, harm your career and cause other collateral damage for your family.
Sexual abuse charges — and all sex offenses — call for experienced legal representation. You have essentially one chance to defend yourself, so you need the strongest representation you can find if you want to control the damage.
No Judgments, Just Powerful Defense In Sensitive Cases
At Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC in Newport News , VA, our lawyers provide strong defense in sexual abuse cases. Starting with the bond hearing and extending all the way to jury trial, if necessary, we fight for our clients’ innocence and freedom. Common issues in these cases are:
- Charges fabricated by another parent in a child custody or divorce case
- Consent as a defense to rape or sexual assault charges
- Being accused of child molestation by a child with little or no capacity to know the truth from a lie
- Accusations related to stepchildren, relatives or other children
- Whether a conviction will result in being required to register as a sex offender
- Whether to demand a trial by jury
As your attorneys, we are not here to judge; we are here to independently evaluate the evidence to determine whether the prosecution can prove the charges against you and to work for the best possible outcome of your case.