Guidance Through Marital And Separation Agreements
At Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, we understand the emotional and legal complexities inherent in many divorces. The pain of going through a marriage breakup — or even the fear of divorce — can be crippling. Sometimes people use legal agreements that are designed to make the divorce process easier.
We believe it is a misnomer to characterize divorces in a simple, binary way — to say that a divorce is either contested or uncontested. Rather, we look at each divorce case as a unique matter with its own challenges. There may be significant points of contention in a divorce that can be resolved outside of court.
By the same token, some problematic marriages do not end in divorce. In certain cases, separation agreements can help frame situations in which important financial and logistical arrangements are made. Legal separation can be a transition to divorce, or it can facilitate reconciliation. Every family law case is different. Our firm is committed to helping clients work toward their goals, whatever they may be.
Advice Regarding Prenuptial Agreements, Asset Division And Debt Division
At Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, in Newport News , Virginia, we work with men and women to find solutions to difficult problems. Our attorneys can help you save money and reduce your stress by:
- Focusing on points of agreement during divorce or separation
- Preparing contracts such as partial property settlement agreements
- Addressing real estate assets in a smart manner
- Negotiating and litigating prenuptial agreements
- Dividing marital debt fairly outside of court
- Keeping legal fees low by keeping fighting to a minimum
- Hosting productive negotiation sessions in our state-of-the-art conference facilities
Contact Us For Advice
Every case is different. Everyone has different goals and concerns. We understand marital and separation agreements. Contact Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, to discuss your concerns with a lawyer. Call 757-528-2643 in Newport News .