Support Through Military Divorce
All divorces are hard, but some are more complicated than others. In many cases, military divorces involve issues that civilians don’t need to deal with. Questions relating to the division of military benefits and the logistics of child custody and visitation, for example, should be addressed in a thorough manner by an attorney with relevant experience.
Advice And Representation For Military Personnel And Their Families
If you are a military service member and you need advice regarding a challenging legal matter, talk to a lawyer at Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, in Newport News, Virginia. We are honest, knowledgeable and reliable. We are known for providing excellent service and working to obtain favorable results for our clients in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard.
One of our firm’s attorneys can represent you in matters related to:
- Marriage dissolution
- The division of assets and debts
- The 10/10 rule and the 20/20 rule as they relate to the division of benefits
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support
- Alimony or spousal support, if applicable
- Alternatives to divorce
- Domestic violence
- Deployment and relocation
- The modification of existing court orders
- Questions about military code and civilian law
Every case is different. Be sure to seek guidance from a lawyer if you have legal questions that need answering.