Our Clients Say It Best
THE RESULTS OF SPECIFIC CASES REPORTED ARE NOT MEANT TO BE A PREDICTION OR GUARANTEE OF ANY OTHER CASE. EACH CASE CONSISTS OF FACTORS UNIQUE TO THAT CASE..
Please read what our clients have to say about us.
- You and the firm did a phenomenal job on my behalf and if my words will be of help for you all and give someone from the LGBTQ Community or anyone in general wrongly charged with something hope that there is a law firm that will stand in the fire and defend them and believe in them that would mean so much to me.
- Thanks Noah for getting me my settlement. I had no idea what to do in pursuing the matter. He took the time to go through my documentation and listen to my story very attentively. He fought for me to get the money that was not going to be paid to me. The place decided to settle with me without having to go to court. Had I not hired Noah, I would have gotten zero. His retainer fee is reasonable and worth every penny. Thanks again!
- Amy has been my attorney for quite some time; she takes time in getting to know her clients. She helped me tremendously in my divorce and custody case. Being in the military with my heavy deployments; having Amy as my attorney made it easy for me not to worry about the little things. Her office treats you like family. I felt very comfortable with Ms Stacy White (paralegal) when Amy was not available. I greatly appreciated all they have done for me and recommend this family type of law office to everyone who is looking for a reliable, trustworthy and caring lawyer.
- Noah Weisberg worked on a very difficult custody case for my daughter. He was always honest from the very beginning that this case was going to be hard to win but not impossible. He kept our family informed every step of the way and stayed professional at all times. We won the case and I thank him and his firm everyday for my family. It is because of his excellent representation that we are a family today. Mine was one for the law book and I’m sure it taught everyone involved that things are not always what they seem. Thank you Noah, you are truly a gift from God. Please keep doing what you do and help those who need your legal expertise. Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, will always get my business no matter where I’m at in the world.
- Noah Weisberg has distinguished himself above the rest. I can’t express enough how comforting it was to be represented by him. From the beginning to the end of my case, he demonstrated and communicated with great assurance and confidence. His advice, expertise and concern were commendable and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone in need of an attorney. – JoAnn, Yorktown, VA
- I was fortunate to be referred to Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, several years ago and was so impressed upon meeting Mr. Weisberg that I immediately retained his services. The competence and professionalism of the attorneys and staff gave me the confidence I needed to face several visits to court. I highly recommend Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, to anyone seeking legal assistance.
- I called Noah Weisberg to help me with my brother, who got into a sticky situation. He was so understanding, and worked very hard for my brother. Great person, even better lawyer.
- Thank you and the office for everything! Mr. Weisberg was amazing. He’s finally given this side of the family something positive. He is [an] amazing man. He saved my brother’s life. Thank you.
- Dear Mr. Weisberg, Indeed this note is overdue, but I hope you will forgive its tardiness. Even though the note is late, I want you to know how grateful I am for the time you recently gave me. Truly I am deeply appreciative of the interest, the concern, and the advice you offered me during that conference. Although difficult for me, the experience proved to be most informative. In addition, meeting you and your lovely assistant was a real privilege for me. Thank you so very much for giving so freely of your time and so expertly sharing your counselor. Appreciatively, Brenda (A client who came in for a free, no-obligation consultation)
- Mr. Weisberg, I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am very thankful my divorce is finally over and that I had such a wonderful attorney to guide, advise and support me through it. Sincerely, Christy
- Thank you for your time and consideration to myself and family. Your advise was well taken. We have retained your information and will save it for ourselves and forward to others who may need your services in the future. Thank you again. You were most kind. Jennifer Parker
- Client explains what it was like to work with Attorney Weisberg during his personal injury case: Mr. Weisberg and Irma, I am me again! Thank you for being more than just a law firm. Your kindness and personal attention to the three year experience was much more than I could have expected. At my weakest both emotionally and physically you gave me encouragement and strength to proceed. You have played a big part in getting my life in order and moving forward. I appreciate and offer many thanks to all of you. In happiness, Dana