Post-Divorce Enforcement

Unfortunately, in some cases the entry of a final decree of divorce does not mark the conclusion of a case. When a former spouse fails to abide by the terms of a prior order or agreement, you may require the assistance of a family law attorney to enforce your legal or contractual rights.

Alternatively, you may find yourself in a situation in which a former spouse accuses you of a breach that you did not commit. Whether you are interested in pursuing the enforcement of a prior court order or you have been accused of contempt, the experienced team at Weisberg & Weisberg, PLLC, is here to help. Contact our law office today at 757-528-2643 or complete our online contact form.